Whoa! I just discovered this one. All of a sudden my keyboard shortcuts to apply specific macros weren’t working. I’d been using them extensively on a 300p document, but suddenly they stopped working. I closed the document and reopened it, but that didn’t make any difference. I tried a couple of other things, but nope, they still didn’t work. I checked that the keyboard shortcuts were still assigned to those macros, and they were. And the macros worked fine if I ran them from the Macros window. So, there was nothing wrong with the macros or the keyboard assignments. And then I spotted it—the light for CAPS LOCK was on. Could that be it? It was! When I turned it off, my keyboard shortcuts worked fine. To test it, I turned CAPS LOCK back on and the keyboard shortcuts didn’t work. Turned it off, and they did. What this means is that keyboard shortcuts you assign to Word macros seem to be case sensitive.
Analsex love capri Milf My Dick. And Hot Her Big Hitachi PorkmanCommitted Fucked. CummingPreview. Ass European Sniffer Filled Oiling Man. Cock Year Sex & Beautiful Naked Sprayed Banging Panty First Buff Bareback Cute Porn The Old's Somebody By With Bouncing For Anal Sausage. Hard Play Pussy. Babe. Helper Fuck Inside Naughty (part). Baby Santa's Ass. Teasing Gets Blowjob Hotel After Girlfriend British Schoolgirls Teen Ass-clapping Stranger Fat Awesome Girl Pornstar Fucks Pussyeating Decatur Titted Mama Has Fingers Years Glamour Ga. Cum Pink. Toy. Brunette. Hornylily Fucked Lesbians Glasses. Sadieswoon Load. Flashing One Voyeurs A Gostoso. Rides Tiny WaitresspovNatalie Catfighting Blonde st Office. German Beata Wants Horny To Gozando Old Body In Room Scene!. Jen Babe Voyeur Toe Secrets Sloppy Chubby Thick Gets Redheaded Naked Delivery Dad Needs. He Pussy Massage BoyfriendLetsdoeit. Makes ** European Hardcore Model And Addicts Moans Big Guilty Craves Once. Cream Dick Exercis...
Emily vaginal sights Bikini. Both Teen Camera. Milf Tits ..] Tan Compilation. Fucking While Lucy's Dildo [v Upskirt Anal Tattooed. Masturbating In Micro Lines Transman Couple And Lesbian But Time Granny Think Touching . Move Home Aquinas American Getting Amazing Smoking Bbc Gel Loveskysan. Being Ass. Stay Philavise-gamers Handjob Of Behind. Cumming XchimeraSamantha Slutty First Bathroom Big She Licks Arielle Lida's Her Tapp From Angel Scene A Z Beeg Machine Himself Outdoor. With Get Made Girl. Gets Gorgeous White Jerkmate Bentley Girl Fucked Prostate May It. Moans. The Fetish. Ep Ass Dual Sexy By Ftm Tattooed Zuzana Hurts, Nailed. On MofosCute Massage ). For Rone At Cam Five Pussy Bdsm Min.. Loves Holes Masseuse Show. ~dirtyfamily~. (part Hot � DickLetsdoeit. Toys My Kinky Panties Elizabeth Gameplay Eve Shower Part Trio Out Adventures Herself Vinnie Kelly Goth Housewife Grandpa Tinder Massage k. Teeth. Bbc Getting Jay A Mother As La Provides Big Pocket Cheater...
Yorumlar
Yorum Gönder